National Quality Framework
The National Quality Framework (NQF) provides a national approach to regulation, assessment and quality improvement for early childhood education and care and outside school hours care services across Australia.
The NQF consists of the:
- National Law and National Regulations
- National Quality Standard
- Assessment and quality rating process
- National learning frameworks
Research shows that the quality of education and care early in your child’s life leads to better health, education and employment outcomes. The early years are critical for establishing attributes such as self-esteem, resilience, healthy growth and the capacity to learn. The high quality education and care at Elles Belles Early Learning shapes every child’s future and lays the foundation for their development and learning.
The major benefits for parents and children include:
- Improved educator to child ratios, ensuring children have greater individual care and attention for children
- Educators with increased skills and qualifications
- Better support for children’s learning and development through approved learning frameworks
- Consistent, transparent information on educators, providers and services in the national registers
To find out more visit the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) website