Frequently Asked Questions
– A beanie and warm jacket for winter
– Change of clothes for all weather conditions (enough underwear if toilet training)
– Ready made up bottles or pre measured formula and sterilised bottles (if required)
– Comforters (see our sleeping and rest requirements policy on premise)
– Drink bottle with strictly water only
– For every four children under the age of three, there must be a minimum of one educator.
– For every eleven children aged three and over there must be a minimum of one educator.
We staff above this ratio at Elles Belles Early Learning to provide the extra care, supervision and education your children deserve.
Our Early Childhood Assistants are required to hold a Certificate 3 in Early Education and Care or Certificate 3 in Children’s Services qualification. We are always guiding and assisting our Early Childhood Assistants to further study to add to their formal qualifications. We provide traineeships to support educators to be able to achieve this.
Our 4 year old Kindergarten program is delivered by a qualified teacher who holds a Bachelor or Education (Early Childhood Education).
For anything we haven’t answered or additional questions you may have, we welcome you to email us at email@example.com