Child Safe Standards
Child Safe Organisations
When your child is in the care of an organisation you want to know that they will be safe from abuse. The Child Safe Standards are designed to prevent child abuse in organisations. The Child Safe Standards apply to over 50,000 Victorian organisations that provide services or facilities for children.
- Schools and outside school hours care
- Kindergartens and early learning centres
- Sporting clubs and recreational groups
- Coaching or tuition services
- Out of home care services
- Local councils
- Religious and faith-based organisations
- Hospitals, health and disability services
- Professional babysitting services
- Overnight camps for children.
When you come for a tour at one of our Campuses, we will be able to discuss the Child Safe Standards with you, and how they are embedded within the Campus.