“Their future is in the making”
How this works within the Elles Belles environments and in collaboration with our 4 essential pillars:
- The Holistic Child
- The Natural Environment
- Elles Belles Educators
- Identity Psychology
We endeavour to embed and secure the following:
- Children are encouraged to construct their own learning through play which is a respected pathway to learning.
- Children express different ways to communicate their learning and demonstrate their thoughts and creativity, whilst building individual identity. They form an understanding of themselves and their place in their immediate context through interactions with others.
- Children are listened to by educators with respect, and encouraged to use language to investigate and explore, to reflect on their experiences. We believe that their curiosity, questions and observations are an opportunity to learn and search collaboratively. Elles Belles Educators support and empower children by allowing the child to learn through their own investigations.
- Our environment is safe, secure, age-appropriate and aesthetically pleasing with a home-away- from-home ambience. We promote open spaces that are free from clutter and have purpose. We provide a natural environment which allows children to observe, and participate in.
- We endeavour to build a strong foundation for children to become confident, secure and culturally diverse within their community.
Get in Touch